The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Elizabeth Minchilli and the Anglo American Bookshop, Rome January 18, 2021
- Mac's Backs Books on Coventry January 11, 2021
- The Book Den and Arthur Hoyle January 4, 2021
- Bookstore 1, Sarasota, Florida and author Karen R. Koenig LCSW, M. Ed. December 28, 2020
- The Yankee Bookshop and author Geza Tatrallyay December 21, 2020