The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- The Heart of the Community: Inside Bozeman's Country Bookshelf February 19, 2024
- Nature's Narratives and the Art of Storytelling Wuth Author Melissa Marr February 12, 2024
- Turning Pages and Fostering Community: The Story of Mrs. Dalloway's Bookstore February 5, 2024
- A Writer's Balance: Creativity, Self-Care, and the Journey of Publishing with Chloe Benjamin January 29, 2024
- Ancestral Echoes: Navigating Intergenerational Trauma and the Art of Memoir Writing with Diana Raab January 22, 2024