The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- The Library of Congress with Stephanie Still and Marianna Stell November 28, 2022
- Linda Kass, Owner Of Gramercy Books November 21, 2022
- David Ebenbach, Author, Poet, Teacher November 14, 2022
- Ellen Pall, Author November 7, 2022
- Jacqui Delbaere & Tim Jenkins, The Little Green Bookshop October 31, 2022