The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Sarah High, Senior Partnerships Manager, Bookshop.org January 19, 2022
- Jenna Todd, Manager, Time Out Bookstore New Zealand January 17, 2022
- Beth Kirschner, Author January 12, 2022
- Olivia Rosenthall, Maldon Books, Essex January 10, 2022
- Michael Herrmann, owner, Gibson's Bookstore January 3, 2022