The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Hannah Oliver Depp Owner, owner Loyalty Bookstores & author K.P. Kyle April 5, 2021
- Helga Schier, Ph.D. March 31, 2021
- Elaine Petrocelli owner of Book Passage, and Patti Niemi, author, and percussionist with the San Francisco Opera Orchestra. March 29, 2021
- Walter C. Clemens, JR. March 24, 2021
- Oblong Books and author Jodé Susan Millman March 22, 2021