The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Another Story Bookshop and author, Lisa de Nikolits February 22, 2021
- Mysterious Galaxy and author Marie Brennan February 15, 2021
- Ari Popper, SciFutures February 10, 2021
- Timbre Books & Karla Olson, Patagonia Books February 8, 2021
- Oxford Exchange and Robert Macomber February 1, 2021