The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Jo Heygate, Bookshop Manager at Pages of Hackney, London, and Author Shaheen Chishti June 21, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Peter Gray, Ph. D., About Self-Directed Education June 16, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Stephanie Minett From The Bookshelf in Guelph, Canada, And Author, Playwright, And Actress Caitlin Hicks June 14, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Literary Agent Betsy Amster June 9, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Donna And Kate From Little City Books, And Author Jane Simon Ammeson June 7, 2021