The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Laura Iveson and Asher Woolford, co-owners Darling Reads, West Yorkshire December 6, 2021
- Katie Stokes, Edible San Diego December 1, 2021
- Mark Pearson, Co-founder Libro FM November 29, 2021
- Peri Chickering, Author, Herbalist, Coach, Consultant, Leadership Educator November 24, 2021
- Brid Conroy & Neil Paul owners of Tertulia, a bookshop like no other November 22, 2021