The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- West Side Books & Kali Fajardo-Anstine November 30, 2020
- Mitchell's Book Corner & Wendy Rouillard November 23, 2020
- Bookshop Santa Cruz & Jill Wolfson November 16, 2020
- The Iliad & Lisa Morton November 9, 2020
- Bart's Books & Dan Malloy October 30, 2020