The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Jon McGregor, Author and Creative Writing Professor September 22, 2021
- Ross Bradshaw, Five Leaves Bookshop, Nottingham, UK September 20, 2021
- Tamsin Keily, Author, Teacher September 15, 2021
- Nic Bottomley, Mr B's Emporium September 13, 2021
- Ione Butler: Actress, Entrepreneur, Founder Uplifting Content September 8, 2021