The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Sue Arroyo, Publisher And CEO CamCat Books July 21, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Brandy Bowen From Watermark Book Company, And Author Kathleen Kaska. July 19, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Michael Bumsted From WHODUNIT Mystery Bookstore And Crime Fiction Author Chris Carter July 12, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats With Writer, Creative Producer, And Learning Designer, Meghan Modafferi July 7, 2021
- Mandy Jackson-Beverly Chats with Linda Murray Owner Books, Paper, Scissors, Belfast, and Author Jan Carson July 5, 2021