The Bookshop Podcast
The Bookshop Podcast is committed to helping independent bookshops thrive by highlighting these gems of the community, as well as illuminating the wonders of words on a page. Each week, we visit a different independent bookshop, delve into what makes each one unique, introduce the wonderful people who work there, and discover what their customers are reading and loving. We interview local authors, support book launches and events, and help listeners find their next favorite armchair adventure.
Support The Bookshop Podcast by becoming my patron
- Katya Cengel, Straitjackets And Lunch Money September 25, 2023
- Tiffany Smith, Copperfield's Books, Texas September 18, 2023
- Matt Mendez, Author September 11, 2023
- Natania Jansz, Sort of Books September 4, 2023
- Christina Gerhardt August 28, 2023